Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Field McConnell: March 21, 2023 Early Probation Termination

I would like to personally thank all those that helped Field with this important matter; you know who you are!
https://youtu.be/Et3MbdOfk...
God Bless You!!!
Stay Tuned for Upcoming ALGN Radio Announcements
Paula C Blades

https://rumble.com/v2e5nvc...
Field McConnell Early Termination is Granted - Field is Back!! March 21 2023 - YouTube

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sJaXcXEnH9Yry78MkLU9E9zvp16PrqX5/view

01:47 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
27 March, 11:53
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
These are dangerous operatives against Field that are responsible for this youtube channel your posting from.
Kim Picazio is accused of trafficking children through the Ukraine embassy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 12:29

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
fully aware of the evil ones that are coming against Field, but on the other hand, the post is from Rumble, not YouTube, and if it is connected to that wicked Kim, I was completely unaware.

Thanks for the heads up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
27 March, 11:51

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 March, 02:18
What "they" did to Field McConnell just makes me hate so much - such a neg vibe but can't help it.
Sanctimonious twaddle about his "rehabilitation"!!! Grrrr!
He's a fighter, brave and true, and i pray for his good health and safety. ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
24 March, 01:42
Love & Light to Field, my heart is so happy! Should never have been there, Justice for Field!
❤️☀️

joyce lindsay @mabel123
23 March, 03:27
I didn't even realise Field was on probation after he was released from prison. I had wondered why things were so quiet around him. Welcome back Field. Thank you for all you have done to wake people up.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 01:25
I pray he knows how much he is loved and that it gives him strength.

Mary Robertson @Mogirl
23 March, 12:26
God Bless you Field McConnell! Glad you’re free.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 10:27
That is wonderful news, Sir!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 March, 09:37
He was my alarm clock.
God bless Field.

Susan Rae @Susanrae
22 March, 04:44
How I have missed Field! He's not only a unique character, but immensely gifted, tender-hearted and wise. Without a doubt, Field has demonstrated qualities of the toughest, most consummate Marines. Equally, he has a heart sold out to the Lord - God's plan for Field is far greater than what we can imagine. I'm thankful for having such a good man in our midst.

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
22 March, 02:09 (E)
I’m glad for this, but my heart is broken for Field. He didn’t deserve any of this crap they put him through. So many people are evil and Field sacrificed himself to expose it. God bless him. ❤️🙏

22 March, 02:17
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
I agree completely. He should never have gone through this, yet in all of our hearts and minds, he is not only a fighter, but a true patriot through and through.
May the rest of his days be filled with the blessings and honor he deserves.

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

22 March, 02:18
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
It does me, too, yet I fully believe he will be fully restored. Our God is still in the healing, reconciliation, and restoration business, and nobody can do it, but Him.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 March, 12:47
God is good all the time and all the time God is.

22 March, 02:19
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
AMEIN!

connie wright @cowri
22 March, 11:19
MY HERO/PATRIOT
I will not forget what they have put Field thru...He woke me up to the evil around us
Field revealed their crimes
I would ask God to forgive me : to see them all Hang
Eye for an Eye Dear Lord

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 March, 09:05
good news!!!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 March, 07:50
Nothing is Random. Thank God for Field.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 March, 05:43
321 123

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 March, 07:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Terri ... @Terri
22 March, 09:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
you know what these numbers remind me of Doq? when I was young I wanted to learn how to play the song Mary had a little lamb... I learned the notes by numbers ... they stuck with me all my life ..it goes like this...321 2333 222 355 3212333322321 1 Mary gave birth to Jesus being the lamb of God that is all I learned about music