Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
He never left folks. We were and are at war. He never left. There was a coup. If he is arrested, it’s part of the movie. There is no other way to awaken these brainwashed, indoctrinated people except to scare the living daylights out of them! So sorry there are always casualties of war. Every war. Fighting our way out of slavery is not easy and it takes time to do this without mega deaths. This is about our children and our grandchildren’s safety and freedom. This is about stamping out all of the evil you have lived, seen and are still witnessing. Do you remember hearing or reading about the good things Trump did for people way before he was our President? Things he never flaunted? That is the man we know and he loves this country and he loves people. So first and foremost trust God and stay grounded in God’s word. If I am wrong, then I’m another Christian going to heaven! Please join me in God’s promise! God’s family is forgiven and saved by His grace! Be saved and be Blessed! 🕊
10:59 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it