Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
21 March, 05:43
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Wow! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey There @niftychickens
21 March, 05:36
💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
21 March, 05:19
Exactly! I was in forgetful limbo for a while, but when things really got tough I remembered and have immersed myself in all things of the Spirit of creation finding others who remembered, more and more! Now here with you, we are ready to help however we can! ❤️❤️❤️

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 March, 05:12
Just printed it off, going to take it in and have
it laminated 😃

Left you on so i will think of you every time i
see it and remember i am not alone 😚💞

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 March, 07:53
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Awwww, this means the world to me. I read it today on TG and it was perfect. I feel those others here and elsewhere who have that special energy that completely resonates. You are so dear, Evangelina! Hugs!

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 March, 04:44
Blessings to you precious tinker bell.

It is so good to see you! 🤗🤗

What a gift! 💫 Absolutely love it! 💫

💛

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 March, 04:53
In response Evangelina to her Publication
You sent that at 4:44! I've missed you Evangelina! Those words really resonated!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
21 March, 04:18
💓💓💓

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 March, 04:14
. 🙏