Jay Dee @JAYDEE
Florida/California and other areas: lockdowns/some floods earthquakes and such are a deviant to what is really happening. OPS have noted that there is are active Subterranean OPS missions underground. The sounds are of clearing and dazzlers. Also notice the uptick in media coverage of attacks and such on humans located near dumbs.
Senator Kennedy said it best "lock your doors at night".

Azazel news teaches of what is below-Subterranean warfare is much more than saving the children. As many have said, we are fighting unfathomable evil above and below-stay away from the fireworks and tunnels. 9 societies - learn them if you choose. He's been there.
https://t.me/AzazelNews
01:45 PM - Mar 21, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
21 March, 04:32
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
I live in PA. Heard a deep boom. Rocked some houses. People heard it for many miles. A lot of stories what it might have been. But I sat back and relaxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
21 March, 05:22
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
I hear you. Folks post the "gonna put folks in hospital" so focused on surface Shit. Underground and space as real. What these sons and daughters go thru..noone is prepared fully. bio generated life forms and lizards are real. Research the purple UV lights. In Dumb clearing, These monsters can escape around at night time the eat flesh-these don't know light. Azazel is real and seldom will let any comments post and is a No BS. Military -stfu and listen guy. YES SIR! much Love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 March, 02:16
I live in SW Fl....can conform a mil helicopter flying low over my area near Ft. Myers. Cannot conform any ground/under ground noise.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
21 March, 01:51

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
21 March, 01:57