HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
There is really a revolt going on in France ... for the umpteenth day, the French are once again taking to the streets en masse to protest against the new pension law and against Macron's policies. Respect!

Live: French protest in Paris following no-confidence votes against government

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Live: French protest in Paris following no-confidence votes against government - YouTube

Live from Paris as protesters are called to rally after the two motions of no-confidence against the government of Emmanuel Macron presented by opposition pa...

01:30 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
21 March, 04:46
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
This needs to happen in America too. It may very well wake ppl up to the reality of the worlds situation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 04:48
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I hope it helps people wake up...they are in deep sleep...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
21 March, 04:26
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Aloha Do you think Americans will stand up like the French have?
Standing up for their right to being human.

21 March, 04:28
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I think that the Americans are ultimately motivated enough to stand up against tyrany ... I'm optimistic!