I Am My Beloved And My Beloved Is Me=294
I Am The Vine, You Are The Branches=294

Our Best Days Are Yet To Come=294
President Donald J. Trump: "Our Best Days Are Yet to Come"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Return USA To God's Power=294
And Rejoice In The Lord Your God=294

Post 294 and 492

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 March, 07:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Awesome thanks for sharing! My feed hides so many posts 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
21 March, 09:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
26 yr survivor of brain cancer which the doc said I had a 25% chance of living through the surgery, I guess besides being here for my husband of now 40 yrs and raining our 3 sons and 1 daughter it was in my plans to live to see the outcome of the great awakening! My husband is barely awake and my children and their spouses think I’m crazy. Ill be glad when I can tell them… this is what I’ve been trying to tell all of you!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 March, 08:50
🙏🙏💗💗👍💥🔥😄

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 02:04
Good numbers there!

Yes we are, Nana for years thought that God threw me back just to take care of my incoming children and family.
I had asked during my NDE to help them understand to concentrate on what is truly important in life and stop spending time on the bullshit, but I had no idea all this was coming until about 4 yrs ago when God DEMANDED that I pay attention to the children.

I seriously thought that once I got my children independent and well on their way along that God would take me back out of this Earth suit again, years ago actually.

I had no idea that this was his plan for me, but I am happy that He has allowed me to be here and participate in the Greatest Story Ever Told!
The Great Awakening of Earth!
What a blessing!

I simply can't wait til we get to Juan's space station and all that opens up.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 March, 02:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So true Nana! “Many are called, but few are chosen!” Thank you! Hugs

Golden Times donated @Golden
21 March, 01:49
IL DIVO - Amazing Grace (Live Video) - YouTube

Amazing Grace (Live) – 01/06/2007Amazing Grace (en directo)Amazing Grace (ao vivo)"Amazing Grace" is the closing track on Il Divo's fourth studio album, The ...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 March, 01:45
Amen and alleluia!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 March, 01:37

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
21 March, 01:30
Only.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
21 March, 01:30
Hallelujah! Father God thank you!

Ange Love @LoveM
21 March, 12:29
Our best days are yet to come 294 🙏🏻✨🕊💖🐝🥳

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 March, 12:20
And only by the grace of God.
Praise God for blessing and protecting us.