Activate All Soul Remembrance=270
Imagine A Beautiful New World=270
Here's To America The Beautiful=270
By The People, For The People=270
Doing What You Love To Do=270
For The Greater Glory Of God=270
Matthew Eighteen Twenty=270
Glory To God In The Highest=270

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 March, 07:27
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Parish the thought!💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
23 March, 06:25
Aloha
This is a great example of how people behave when they are given everything they want without earning it.
They feel privileged over everyone else.
They only care about themself!
A New Sheriff
A New Day
A New Date
Should have followed CIC Trump!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 March, 07:44
THE SUFFERING SERVANT

Two Interrelated Posts (See Comments Below and/of "Show Thread)

"He was Wounded for our Transgressions, Crushed for our Inequities. Upon Him was the Punishment that Made Us Whole and by his Bruises We Are Healed." (Isaiah 53:5)

Donald J. Trump, like Jesus, Gandhi, JFK, RFK and Martin Luther King Jr before him is a "Suffering Servant," a Living and Breathing Embodiment of Love Incarnate, a Bodhisattva who, having Achieved AT-"TUNE"-MENT, A-"TONE-MENT and AT-'ONE'-MENT with the Mother-Father Heart of Creation--Remains in the World as a Vehicle through which others may Learn to Cultivate that Self-same Relationship Within Themselves.
He is a True Warrior of the Heart, a Personal and Planetary Midwife, a Divine Catalyst through which the Universal Spirit of the Cosmic Christ is made Visible so that We may See and Know and Experience that
We may See and Know and Experience that Spirit Within Ourselves,

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 March, 07:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
and One Another and thus become Living Instruments through which Christ's Heavenly Kingdom of Universal Love and Brotherhood/Sisterhood is made Manifest Upon the Earth, HERE AND NOW!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 March, 07:40 (E)
No !
If what I'm thinking is what will happen, then no !

I wouldn't doubt that it would happen, but still no!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
23 March, 06:27
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
OK. Think of it this way. There are well over 900 people in WP right now. How can Trump come back as the 19th President if he continues as it is now?

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
21 March, 03:04
Oh. My. A gut punch thought just hit me as I read that drop again... Trump has/is sacrificing himself to save this country. A Selfless Act

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 March, 11:30
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I used to follow Tory say's, A couple years ago she said that T would only live through 7 yrs of his Presidency. 2023 is 7 years. Dear God I pray this is not so.😭

David Treciak @scifiwriter
21 March, 03:00
No disrespect intended, but can anyone remember when any of his predictions have come to pass? Or when a Q drop or Gematria decode has had any relation to current events?