Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 March, 03:24
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 01:07
Wow I heard Kerry Cassidy say the other day that at some point Baron was kidnapped.

She also was explaining that the building that mysteriously fell as if hit by some kind of scalar technology in Florida was a block or so away from Ivanka apartment, it was a warning. I had heard that many times before but had not heard about Baron's kidnapping. If it is true.

I do know and confirmed with Juan that Trump never returned to the White House after that time way before the 2020 election that the entire WH staff for no apparent reason came out on the WH lawn and saw him off as if they did not expect to see him there again. He was going no where special that day.

Juan would not tell me why but confirmed that Trump never returned to the WH after that.

I suspect we have not seen the real Trump nor the family members since then either but that is my own conjecture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 March, 11:22

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
21 March, 07:58
OOOHHH WOW!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 March, 07:06
Really?!?! I agree...."that's so cool"!