Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
20 March, 04:26
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE OF MY FAMILY OF PATRIOTS ON HERE FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS, LOVE AND SUPPORT. TOMORROW, MY BABY GIRL WILL BE LAID TO REST. MY HEART IS BEYOND SHATTERED AND I JUST DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET THROUGH THIS. ( AT THIS POINT I JUST DO NOT WANNA GO ON ) SHE WAS MY ENTIRE LIFE, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT HER. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME, BECAUSE I JUST DONT SEE THE POINT IN GOING ON. THIS STORM IS ABOUT SAVING THE CHILDREN AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE FIGHTING, BUT WHERR WAS THE HELP TO SAVE MY CHILD ?? WHY DIDNT ANYONE SAVE MY BABY???

https://www.crawfordfunera...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Awww Mary Beth I'm in tears for you... But God wants me to tell you she is with him & your work here for him is NOT done. My Brother passed away at 14 in 1979 from CP, he went thru 10 surgeries in his short life to try & help him stand to walk, full body casts after each surgery, brain surgery to install a shunt so his brain could drain normally and during all of that he was a pure joy, never complained and was the true light of my life. When we were told he needed ANOTHER brain surgery, Mom and I prayed that God would take him home & not let him suffer anymore. We got the call at 3am that morn, The Lord took him home in his sleep. I'm still not over it & it's been 48 years. My point is the compassion & empathy they both taught us is what we continue on for them & in their memory. Be strong Love, there are many os us who feel as you do, but the World needs us. We will see them again I have no doubt... Prayers for peace for you, trust me you will find your way with her guiding you.🙏💕
04:40 PM - Mar 20, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 March, 05:35
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
You are so beautiful…..
I cannot imagine your
spiritual pain or
Mary Beth’s loss of a child.
The loving support you
shared is
amazing.
They do not leave us.
No more suffering in
their physical human body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 March, 06:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Amen, it is all God's plan for each of us...some are sent here to teach us how to be compassionate and caring and unconditional loving beings through him.

Thank you for your kind words, I was born an Empath, and my little brother showed me what we are capable of with a loving spirit...

I can't wait for the day I see him again and can tell him how much he made me who I am today...💫🙏💕