Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 March, 01:17
Navy decode

=

Peace Through Strength 💪/ These People Are Stupid / Awaken 👁/ Im Yelling Timber Lark R / Am I Awake ⏰/ Dazed And Confused / I Being Vindicated K 🌈/ Navigation ⚓/ Dont Shoot The Messenger 🐲/ The Reappearance Of Numbers / Authorized / Can I Be Forgiven / And You Are All Fooled / I Am Your Voice / Let There Be Light / Today Is The Day / Love Is The Key 🔑/ Milwaukee Bucks 🦌/ The Beast Rising / All Roads Lead To Q / Love You Mom 💙/ Gematria Reveals / The Gift Of Prophecy / Go Ahead Make My Day ‼/ This Is Not Okay 😭/ I Care About You / Pay It Forward / The Man In The Arena / The Kitchen Sink / Money In The Bank / Thats All Folks / Its All Connected / God Alive On Earth / Beginning And The End 🦌/ Deeply Stupid / Thank God I Kept My Cool 😎/ I Try My Best / Its Gonna Be Biblical / Toyota Camry / Ready For Take Off 🚀/ Its Going Down
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
156-651
936-639
957-759
TS 12:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 01:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Thats All Folks / Its All Connected"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 01:20
"All Roads Lead To Q / Love You Mom 💙"

⚓🌹🌊

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
I haven't heard this name of the Stella Polaris before.

Add one to the long list of questions 😄
02:32 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
20 March, 02:35
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
20 March, 05:46
My question was related to the bigger picture. The Catholic church has had Virgin Mary for a long time as one of the protectors. This is not recognized by the Protestants - you will only find Mary depicted as the mother in the Protestant churches.

It does beg the question why was Mary brought up in the first place? Church corruption, or is it related to something that's been removed from the nowadays Bible? Or is it Mary of Magdalene?

My language knows Stella Polaris as "Pohjantähti", The Star of North (probable meaning). The word "pohja" itself has other meanings. Pohjanmaa = (former) sea bottom land.