MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
⛔️⛔️🔞⚠️ GRAPHIC VIDEO ⚠️🔞⛔️⛔️
Vaccines 💉, cosmetics, food, beverages... they all use ABORTED babies cells and body parts 😰🤢🤮☠☠☠☠ Everything is about business for the luciferian Cabal.
https://stillnessinthestor...
02:40 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Nat Brown @nattibee
09 February, 09:00
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Fuck! This is Thailand. They are speaking Thai. I feel sickened by this. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 February, 06:01
Pure Evil and Sickening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
09 February, 05:56
WAIT TIL YOU FIND OUT HUMAN MEAT'S BEEN FOUND IN PRODUCTS FROM CHINA. IT'S EVEN MADE ITS WAY INTO KFC AND MCDONALD'S, AND THAT HAS 💥NOT BEEN DEBUNKED!

FACTORIES IN CHINA WERE FOUND WITH HUMAN BODY PARTS THAT WERE TOO SMALL TO BE ADULTS. THEY GRIND THIS UP AND PUT IT IN OUR MEAT...CORRUPTING US FOR A PROFIT!
😫🤢🤮🤮💔

I HATE CHINA, THE CCP & PEDO SELL OUTS WHO WORSHIP THEM! 👿🤮

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
08 February, 04:16
how cold hearted and evil do you have to be to do these things to a child 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 February, 04:11
😢😢😢😢😢 🤢🤮😡😡😡😡

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
08 February, 03:35
Hard to watch but so glad you shared this!

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
08 February, 03:32
the only word for them is "Evil" !

Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
08 February, 02:59
😟 Awful!

Courtney Summer @Courtneyxsummer
08 February, 02:50
that is so sad.

T.L .... @Rdhdtemper
08 February, 02:45
🤮😭 i dont know how you got through that. i would think by know nothing would shock me, but alas

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
08 February, 02:43
Oh ! Lord these people are gonna rot in hell for harvesting aborted babies. And all the other shit they do to babies & children .