Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
20 March, 09:17
From Relentless Truth on TG

A reporter who was silenced by Lori Lightfoot gave one of the worst mayors in American history a beautiful verbal lashing.

"You shut down our schools, you shut down our businesses, I never thought, in my life, that I would ever see the city of Chicago brought down so low.
Shame on you.
Future historians are going to have a hard time understanding how you ever even became mayor of the city of Chicago...I intend to write that book.
I hope you realize what damage you've done. I hope that after today's meeting, you will pack your suitcase and get the hell out of my city." 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 March, 09:32
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Nice that he was able to finish 👍
while the parasites SUCKED on their fluids and whispered to each other while he spoke…. charming🙄
not. enough. rope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it