Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 March, 04:19
WOW!- ...just completely exhausted...
Anyone else???? - I can barely get out of bed.
Feeling dizzy and just off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layna Clemmons @woodzie
19 March, 04:25
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Off topic but I wanted to say I'm glad I found you here! We miss you at WeGo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 March, 05:02
In response Layna Clemmons to her Publication
Thank you it means a lot- FYI: I got removed and I believe it was from an outside source.. not internal - trust me the ONE who sits at the TOP has no power there and I believe an A I took over the account. I am saying this bc rumors are going around that I deleted my account due to being wrong?

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
I messaged Teresa when I couldn't find you. We both figured you got the boot. She says Donna did too, at the same time. I never saw any rumors about you being wrong and deleting your own account. But I really don't follow that many on there. Anyhow, glad to see you again, and really happy to know that you are ok
08:33 AM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by woodzie in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 March, 01:44
In response Layna Clemmons to her Publication
There is someone going around saying I deleted my account because I was wrong about everything- that is not true!!! I just want it clear - that I was taken off not by my own doing and certainly not by the fake board leader. With that - I am glad you found me here and I am not sure what name you used on Wego. There is a PLAN greater than what any of us could imagine - there is no coincidences or chance - everything is meticulously planned out ! :)

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
20 March, 02:33
I tried to message you but couldn't. Teresa asked me about some of the shenanigans going on over there, I told her you had it all figured out. I'm not sure what's going on. Jonella appears to be gone, and Hawaii 5-0. A few others are swallowing points out the ying yang, as Teresa pointed out, impossible to achieve.

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
20 March, 02:34
I go by Woodzie over there.