Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
Sharing something personal that means so very much to me ahead of the impending chaos that tomorrow May bring.

This photo hangs on my refrigerator door…it’s been there since before he became President (I signed up to volunteer on his campaign). What you don’t see is the Hebrew Name (letters) for GOD that sits above him watching over him and sending down blessings upon his head 🙏

Every night I stop in front of this refrigerator on my way to bed and thank GOD for the day, HIS love, Mercy and abundance…and to protect this man and his family and team 🙏

Throughout this week please pray for President Trump, his family and his team. Let’s wrap him in GOD’s hedge of protection, love and strength. Let us join together this week as a family and be there for one another in strength, love and unity.

I love you all and I am so grateful to be on this journey with you. GOD bless you and your family Amen 🙏
08:16 AM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 08:45
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Love you back Patriot. Thanks for sharing. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 March, 08:39
Beautiful and touching! Thank you for sharing this with us!!🤗❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 March, 08:26
❤️🙏👍