Back to the Future @Backontrack
I’ve contended someone in the MSM will be the first arrest.
Complicit in Treason
Specifically 911 but could be other.

It will cause mass pop awakening

VK posted two dogs separated by a gate(MSM)
VK posted how people get paid for disinformation(MSM)
VK posted a video of John 55.9. He was 38 years old.

JFK Jnr died 38 years of age

VK said John will return after the fall of the MSM.

Dots lining up.

Let’s see what happens
06:43 PM - Mar 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 March, 06:12
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
The Covid Origins is now on the table... and fauci's arrest Would shock the world... because the vaccinated have worshipped him for so long. It will also shock them because of the fear it would bring on... THAT he lied... and what that means to what they had injected into them. But it could also be Biden (related to JFK Jr.)... or Obama.... Wanna know so bad, lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 March, 06:08
Oh yes, the evil 6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
20 March, 05:21
Interesting decode.

Hope you're right.

Hope something definitive and public is revealed soon.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 March, 04:18
I'd say on 11.22

Annie D-W @Annie172123
20 March, 04:14
I don't have any back up for this, but I think all of this "potential arrest" stuff is a look here not there deal (Bidens China money coming out in MSM). It doesn't feel to me that the first arrest is DJT, as at this point I don't think this would be a shock. Of course I could be totally wrong. I guess my question would be what would truly shock you at this point? Hugs Fam ... GOD Bless ALL

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 March, 06:45
…what happens

Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 March, 06:46
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
🙃
Fixed