Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD VIBRATONS!

The Wonderful People on Anon Up are My Vibe Tribe! Thank You for Liking, Sharing and Responding to My Posts, I Always Reply to Everyone Who Comments
06:29 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 March, 02:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 March, 03:32
Every star....has its on frequency...a star is a sound wave in the depths of water...twinkle twinkle....is not a childs song....its the waters above that reflect the waters below

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 06:31
What many fail to realize is that good vibes aren't always cotton candy and velvet. Sometimes good vibes are hard work and struggle too. But all necessary. If it were always softness, nobody would be tough. Military teaches this in basic training.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 06:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You have to Learn to EMPTY YOURSELF of What APPEARS to the Five-Sensory Reptillian Survival Brain to be the DARKNESS of the VOID or the ETERNAL ABYSS, but which is, PARADOXICALLY, the WOMB OF REBIRTH AND RESURRECTION.
When You Place Yourself on the Spiritual Path you must Commit to Surrendering ALL of Your Unconscious Fears that are the Ultimate Basis of All Negative Emotional and Mental Programming.
The False Ego must be Crucified and all Fears must be Transmuted by Entering the Dark Watery Womb of Rebirth.
We are Crucified WITH Christ!
This is the Mystical Experience Known as the DARK NIGHT OF THE SENSES and Once You have EXPERIENCED this and Ener-"gene"-tically Reconnected with the Source Within you must then Consciously Live Your LIfe in Service to that Spirit. This is the 'Dark Night of the Soul."
In My 64 Year Journey of the Heart I have Experienced both and Everything I Share Here is in Service to that Spirit so that others may See and Know Love that is WIT

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 March, 07:01
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Word.