Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
20 March, 02:11
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Well, there ya' go... someone actually found a way to make some sense out of me. And if I can add to this; you probably found yourself one day at AU and have absolutely no idea how you got there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 March, 10:51
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
She spoke to me also. i know how i got to AU in 2021 though 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Sevilla @mynena
20 March, 02:01
100% the story of my life.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 March, 02:01
Yep- fit that about 98% - she hit this one good !

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
20 March, 01:38
THANK YOU ERIN!! This is the best video!! YES!! YES!!! 💓💓💓

Lysanne anon @lysanne
20 March, 01:35
Me 100%

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 11:37
Was thinking of this again this morning when she said we attract strangers. I'm the one who gets seated next to the strange guy on airplanes, never the hot good lookin ones😂

20 March, 12:52
We were being prepped our whole lives for this time in history & didn’t even know it, love it🥰🥰🥰

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 March, 12:18
WOW.... she gets me. ❤ So very well said. This is awesome!!

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
19 March, 10:58
I was talking about this today with a friend. I used to also walk barefooted as a child. They were always after me to put shoes on.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 March, 12:07
In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication
As a child i always wanted socks on..as an adult i have always want to be barefooted..still trying to figure they one out. i have some memories coming back that apparently I pushed to the back to protect me i guess

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 March, 10:31
I am ho tis. God said.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 March, 07:32
Wise young lady 👇💯🎯❤️‍🔥

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 March, 06:49
Sounds like us Old Souls. 😇

20 March, 12:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yep, this is me to a T except I think I’m more extroverted than introverted but I do enjoy being on my own 🥰

TIME TRAVELER @TimeTraveler777
22 March, 12:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
THAT'S ME!!! LOLOL :))

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

S7even Mercury @Runner
19 March, 06:11
The young woman speaks solid truth. See my avatar. That's who I am inside, I'm two thousand years behind. Just try to explain that to a wokey. This life I have finally learned who I am. When you meet someone that understands what you are talking about, Appreciate that person. They are part of your soul family. I have ONE friend who I can talk to and they can talk to me. We are helping each other to rewrite all of our bad programming because we don't have anyone else to resonate with. These people are worth more than Gold....

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 March, 12:09
In response S7even Mercury to his Publication
Lucky for me that person is my soul person...we are a dynamo together ❤️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 March, 05:12
wow, I couldn't have came up with all the right words if I wanted to. Felt like she was speaking my life.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 March, 12:19
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
BOOM

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 March, 05:10
No emoji to show how this resinates within me. 👍w

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 04:51
Be the light in the darkness to help others find the way.