Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
19 March, 04:56
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I would smash his face fook it let’s go to war the fook these fuckers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
19 March, 04:48
Wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 March, 04:45
Antifa brown shirts, seek to prevent ALL PROTEST... not just protest by Trump support.

Antifa are sharia street patrol goons - and, like sharia goons, they seek to crush ANY OPPOSITION...

By preventing protest, they effectively crush out First Amendment right..

Are we ready to give that up to these beasts?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
19 March, 04:36
I called him out for it. Interesting thread.. https://twitter.com/realJo...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 March, 04:51
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Incitement to violence, in an effort to CRUSH THE 1st AMENDMENT right.

Why has Musk not banned this mafia street goon?

(I am not on Twitter)

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 March, 04:32
Be funny tho if the lefties come out and attack trump dressed Antifa while we watch from the sidelines as the national guard are summoned....😏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 March, 04:29
Antifa callout

Godly Man @WWCUE
19 March, 03:48
Serious failure Mr. Shithead. I hear Guy has serious gay issues, but is on the fence because of his anal retentive issues. Johnny couldn’t find a plum he’s so retentive. What’s up with these nursery rhymes, additionally. I’m

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
19 March, 03:22
This bastard is running for President on the Republican ticket!!! He sounds unbalanced to me.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 March, 03:11
That sounds like real marshals and sheriffs need to talk to this guy.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 March, 03:08

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 March, 03:07
Inciting violence wow isn’t there a law against that .

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 March, 02:42
Castro: Hmmm, whats in a name?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 March, 02:30

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 March, 02:29
Billionaire tough guy hiring thugs to get Trump.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 March, 02:29
It's a set up: they want to make a fake jan. 6 again, they must be desperate.

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
19 March, 02:28
I had a customer today saying it’s going to be bad on Tuesday. Like J6. Of course he’s a liberal. 🙄

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 March, 02:23
Wow....the real sh*t is starting to float to the surface!💩