Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
27 March, 09:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣 He fighting for this country. He ain’t trying to go to the chapel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
22 March, 08:02
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spoco Simki @The_Truth_is_out_there
20 March, 07:24
I got one the other day saying you wanted to give me a foot massage in a bath of Chilli sauce? thought it was funny as i dont like Chilli sauce?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
20 March, 02:58
FYI in case you ever wondered…
https://www.gotquestions.o...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 01:16
VK there are sooooo many women and I guess men as well that have been duped out of their money with ppl pretenting to be not only famous ppl but also many claiming to be soldiers in places like Afghanistan. Millions no doubt.
I can't believe it either but they are very good many of them preying on lonely and mentally and stressfully challenged ppl.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 12:52
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
20 March, 12:15
Well.. you're calling to explain to the caterer then! 😭

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 March, 07:45
The comments under this post,
I love this community! 😂

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 March, 02:14
But…but…but… I already sent the invites…

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 12:53
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣

CathyA @CathyA
20 March, 01:01

Clearly Patriotic @ClearlyPatriotic
19 March, 11:17
but..but..but…I really thought we had a connection 😆😂

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
19 March, 11:00
This side has finally hit rock bottom!!!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
19 March, 10:55
Thanks for the heads up😂 May I ask why not telegram?

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
19 March, 10:44
💓You must be some catch!! You the MAN!!😍

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 March, 10:38
LOLOLOL! Damn it! I feel rejected! Am i the only one you didn't message??!!😲😲??😆😆😆😂😂😂😂

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
19 March, 10:27
Aw... and here I was looking forward to being a bridesmaid at VK's wedding. 🤣

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 March, 10:16
Muthafuc.... so you tryna tell me i bought new panties for no reason?!? The nerve of some people. Pfffft

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
19 March, 10:15
LOL

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 March, 09:59
This is a sad day:(

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 March, 10:04
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
seriously.... NOW u tell me MANIFESTING doesn't work.

sh***T.... damN...... bad day..... :)

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 March, 09:49 (E)
Hopefully that will put all the rumor shenanigans to rest 😉

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
19 March, 08:05
lolz i know a tink about subetive reality.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
19 March, 07:09
Lol! 😂😍

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 March, 12:18
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
😂😂😂

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
19 March, 07:00
We love you Vincent and know which social you are on .❤🇨🇦

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 March, 06:52
Love ❤️ the views 😍

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
19 March, 06:49
😭😭 guess I'll have to unpack my bags and apologize.

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
19 March, 06:48

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 March, 06:45
Is this why my sweetie isn't answering her phone?

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
19 March, 06:32
You mean your not stopping by for spicy margaritas 😂

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
19 March, 09:14
In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
😂