Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Congressman Wright dies from Covid? Yeah right.
02:21 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
08 February, 08:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Strange how it's always GOP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karyl Raber @AZblondie
08 February, 05:23
I'm not familiar enough with the name to make an educated guess about the specifics, but it was pretty clear this was either a bad guy who was executed / committed suicide or yet another case where someone who died of something else and it was attributed to Covid. Based on the mention here, I'm guessing the former.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
08 February, 02:51
He was also battling lung cancer, but that means nothing to the media.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 02:40
Just found out and I believe it's true Jimmy Hoffa died of covid!!

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
08 February, 02:35
They are having a tough time playing both sides of this issue - with tests being down, THEY are saying bite-me's plan/fauci's is working and we're beating the virus - yet, they are pushing for vaccinations... can't have it both ways!

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
08 February, 02:31
Chance? No, chances do not exist

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
08 February, 02:24
Ditto😉

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
08 February, 02:24
Ditto😉

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
08 February, 02:22
We should all know that code by now.