Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
19 March, 08:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I think it means
"Will you answer the call"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 March, 11:28
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Good Morning!! 🌞

That crossed my mind too. 50 cents = 2 guarters > 10:10
Multiple meanings? 🤷‍♀️

My thought goes to arrest.
ts was 11:03 EST > 11.3 > 23 now comes the pain.

The 50 cents = the half dollar, Intended as a memorial to JFK after his assassination > > Inmates make collect calls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
19 March, 12:36
@1:44/441 missing (i ) iridum
Holy Spirit
stay by the phone and answer the call
32 days G32 ággelos, ang'-el-os; from ἀγγέλλω aggéllō (probably derived from G71; compare G34) (to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication, a pastor:—angel, messenger.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Phone Booth in the MIDDLE of NOWHERE - YouTube

Phone Booth in the MIDDLE of NOWHEREThe Mojave phone booth was a public phone built in the middle of nowhere. This phone located in what is now the Mojave Na...

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
19 March, 12:01
That's what they get from prison

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 March, 12:03
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Unless cell towers are down..rhat's the only place I can think of for collect calls