Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 March, 05:34
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Saw this in the very beginning of my journey, 3 years ago. interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
19 March, 10:13
free PDF download for 101 things every boy needs to know (not positive, may only be available on Kindle unlimited??)
https://www.goodreads.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 March, 11:06
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Sorry, how does that connect to the PA Supreme Court?

19 March, 10:07
jfree PDF download for: meet your strawman by David Robinson
https://edu.ebookxin.co/?b...

19 March, 10:03
free PDF download for: common law handbook for Jurors, sheriffs, bailiffs and justices:
https://www.yumpu.com/en/d...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 March, 09:51
BQMBS AWAY!! 🤩🥳🙌🙏🎬

19 March, 11:07
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Nice.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 March, 08:53
Confirmation that constitutional law and a new Declaration of Independence are what is winning in courts...cuz DJT the man...dont lose. AND hes Cic! Good times!!!
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴👀💥💯🌎🤍🏁🤍

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

19 March, 11:10
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Yes, someone mentioned that. I'm not sure any Anon ever figured that one out.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
19 March, 08:35
💥💥💥💥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🎯🎯🎯🎯

arba happihr @arba
19 March, 08:31
I wanna read the books?
I wanna share the books with everyone. This lady is awake because she read a few books.
Damnn those are powerful books.
Fly by and drop them from the sky for all to read.
Great post

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 March, 03:20
YEP, PA key

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
19 March, 03:13
Pennsylvania, "the Keystone State,"

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 March, 05:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Yes, I think so!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 March, 10:59
Pennsylvania: 25 Facts about the Keystone State - YouTube

25 Interesting Facts about Pennsylvania.history facts, modern facts, looney laws, and more!

19 March, 01:45
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Nice job Michele. There were so many ideas about what Keystone could relate to, but I now believe this is it.

arba happihr @arba
19 March, 08:39
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Wow
The United States of America's capital?
Thanks for the history lesson. Think it's true?

Godly Man @WWCUE
19 March, 09:30
Read them all. If it ain’t true, nothing is… that seems possible at times.

Cynthia Houser @mchouser7
19 March, 09:28
I find it odd that the Pennsylvania court docket lookup is down for maintenance

19 March, 01:41
In response Cynthia Houser to his Publication
Do you have a link for the Supreme Court in PA? I couldn't find one.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 March, 03:22
In response Cynthia Houser to his Publication

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 March, 02:50

19 March, 01:40
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I don't believe we have to reclaim our sovereignty. We always had it, but the cabal made us believe we needed them.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 March, 01:57
Remember the post "look to Philadelphia" ???
The church of Philadelphia in the bible was the only 1 of 7 pardoned (I think)..

19 March, 01:34
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 March, 01:13
The supposed 'Supreme Court' being in
[corporate foriegn occupied D.C.] defaults
to Pennsylvania...may be a wholloping Trump card - one can dream

19 March, 01:38
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Why Pennsylvania though? I can't find anything online re this, but it makes sense since it couldn't be D.C. any longer.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
19 March, 12:59
Another Wow!!!! I heard this years ago when I became "woked". I went to a meeting of Patriots during my early days, and the presenter did say something about PA being the highest court in the land, and not the US Supreme Court! Didn't quite understand the connection then, but now it's beginning to make sense.....Keep these wows coming, I love it!!!!!

19 March, 01:35
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
I couldn't find anything about it online. Obviously, white hats are keeping this to themselves for now.

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
19 March, 12:49
👀

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 March, 11:39
Pennsylvania is where the new treasury is……word on the street! 😎

19 March, 01:30
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
When I saw this, I thought maybe the new white house might be there, but perhaps Trump continues to use Mar-a-Lago

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 March, 11:30
These are the titles, available on Amazon.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 March, 01:50
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for sharing those books. I was wondering which books she was talking about.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 March, 09:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Glad you posted this, can't read backwards, LOL