Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
18 March, 03:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's simple really.. I remember people's names at the places I go frequently. This is huge! Really seeing (acknowledging) a person versus seeing them as an employee or a tool.
It is a simple thing really, that simple act, has produced some of the best friendships I have ever known.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 March, 03:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 March, 03:04
One example. The street version is much more intense.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 March, 02:36
AND yet when you offer an encouraging word you're told to stuff it because you have NO idea how hard it is for them. Them not being able to see a positive thing because they choose to just look at the negative. How do you help someone like that?

arba happihr @arba
18 March, 01:08
Aloha Kim
Each day I wake up I think to myself,
Damn
I am pretty close to perfect when I am standing around sleepers. 😊😂
So many clueless humans 😵😴