JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 March, 11:17
Take a big guess who my favorite Irish-American family is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 01:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I'm glad I spotted you b4 I fell asleep. I saw your comment re. Juan earlier and then got pulled away from replying by some other shiny thing. Lol. Juan used an interesting metaphor last week when asked directly about Q. He basically described it as the sourdough starter for a much bigger movement. I appreciate that. He also added that if you weren't there then there was likely no catching up, which is also true. I thought it was useful context. I refer to the drops every day but they're only part of this movie. Rest well fren.
01:55 AM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 02:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Night hun, I do agree that being the perfect description of it.

I look back to them sometimes as well, but I don't do a lot of research anymore.
I did so much for those yrs that there is seldom things that come up that I haven't done some research on anyway, but in the end I just rely on God and what resonates with the path He has for me now anyway.
Some now realize that some of the research was fake news as well.
Many are just realizing that both sides have monitored us to some extend to gage the game forward.
I play the game to help move the event horizons to the next moves but my focus is really elsewhere.
Nighty nighty!