JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 February, 09:25
Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 February, 11:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 February, 01:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I posted that 'I see dead people' video clip last summer and crickets. Too soon? 😂

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
😁I loved the "I see Dead People "Athletic Wear for women with JFK Jr's likeness, but it was gone before I could buy it. Not too soon in my opinion
01:58 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 01:18
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
There are very few movies that fool me very far in but that one did.