Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 March, 12:51 (E)
I NEED PRAYERS PLEASE, I DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP GOING EVERYDAY WITHOUT MY BABY!! ( 3 photos ) MY ENTIRE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Message me if you need to talk.

But mainly, breathe. Cry. Sleep. Repeat. Time eases the pain, but you have a long road ahead of dealing with this intense pain.

The more we love, the more it hurts when they are gone. Your pain right now, that gets twisted around inside until you feel you stomach coming up in your throat and you're struggling to even attempt to breathe...that is a tiny measure of how much you loved your girl.

Your soul is lost. It's wandering, trying to make sense of why she's gone. It needs rest, sleep, so it can see things clearer when it wakes up again.

Riley is gone from here. But she's waiting for you. She's not far away, and she is in very very good hands - you could not ask for better if she had to be away from you. If you had to give her to anyone, for any length of time, God is the perfect and best option out there. He is so proud of how you loved and took care of her. And He knows your pain - cry to Him. Dump the pain at His feet. He WILL help y
03:07 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it