Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 April, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😄🔥💥💗💗💗this is awesome...thank you for your posts vk!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 March, 03:57
Am late on this one. Hope you had a good day VK. Has to be the ultimate in cuteness ... just love these puppies! 💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 March, 11:13
Good morning, a day late!

I'm watching this for a second time, as it keeps getting reposted. It looks like CGI to me. I wonder how many of these adorable videos are just CGI to get our vibes high? If so, it's working! Love it.

Only followers of this user (RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
18 March, 10:55
Have you seen the tic toc vid of an old St Louis map, except the directions are opposite as maps labeled today? Which account posted it so I can find it again?😓😭🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 March, 11:10
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
I haven't seen it, but that is wild.

Hope you are doing awesome Marianne!

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
18 March, 10:47
Is it possible to let the AU admins know that typing text, in comments, in dark mode… the text is invisible😓

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 09:44
The MOST IMPORTANT thing you need to know about the events since 2016 is that there has been a shift in consciousness on Earth for a large part of the human population.

Vincent Kennedy posted to Twitter at 8:32 pm on 3-17-23.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Storm Rider @StormRider
18 March, 03:38
Good morning VK

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 March, 01:52
Have a Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 March, 11:45
Happy Birthday to the young Miss Kennedy. As a parent, I imagine there must be a lot of feelings. Your little bird is going to leave the nest. It's hard for me to imagine my little guy setting off on his own path. God bless her.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
17 March, 09:41
Yea, that is Pluto Mars carrying Donald Dreamer back home to his home upon the REAL world again, & um...So I totally grew up with DISNEY movies and I turned out just fine. I still believe a soft red pill and blue pill was done, but I still have very bad VIBES about the creator & corporation itself. I think cute characters that are main kicks like represent the company to introduce bad into children's minds. Think about Fantasia for a moment, it is all musical...the movie gives us imagery to process and puts connections of what to think in our minds while listening to CLASSICAL music, so therefore when we hear that song on the outside of the movie our mind suddenly goes back to that REALLY DARK imagery produced via this ONE movie.

So we have a VERY curious Mickey Mouse playing with magic and the EVIL sorcerer there to discipline him from behind...The imagery of the sorcerer is DARK and Nefarious and Mickey were just trying to dabble to learn himself. Colors Red, White, and Blue righ

17 March, 09:46
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Let me teach you about color theory. Too much of one color can provoke a certain emotional and psychological response (good or bad) now mix in music, and imagery...there is a concoction of cause and effect occurring in the human brain without them even realizing it is occurring. Suddenly a BLUE turns the receiver to feel depressed, angry, and fearful.

Blue, typically represents tranquility, and calm and is the most used color in logo design because, after many studies, research shows that BLUE is the most trustworthy color...

So think of how BIG BOX stores use even this fact to manipulate and pull people into their store using what? COLOR!!! It is a psychological manipulation and if the correct combinations are not on display, it can become overwhelming and overbearing.

Why does this blue on this sorcerer have a negative effect on us as individuals? LOOK AT HIS EYES...they are forcefully FAKE blue in the corneas of the eyeballs...DISTRACTING and spooky.
Fantasia(1940) - The Sorcerer's Apprentice, First Part - YouTube

Released in 1940, represented Disney's boldest experiment to date. Bringing to life his vision of blending animated imagery with classical music. What had be...

17 March, 09:35
Annnddd now we are operating again....
Looking for a connection to REAL people...for some reason, I can't access Twitter from my PC....so stupid...John blocks my access points to certain websites...IDK how he does it, I just know he does this to me all the damn time. Oh well, guess I still have my phone...eye-roll *

Let's vibe, don't want to waste PC time on shit...Just want real again and ALL my art is here! YAYYYYYY! I have ME back again and I can hide in my PC and work freely again! Thank GOD!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 March, 07:46
Omg sooo cute! ❤️

Alice & Wonderland

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
17 March, 04:53
💖

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 March, 04:43
Good afternoon VK. So cute! :)

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
17 March, 04:13
So beautiful thank you !

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 March, 04:03
Good morning 🙏🏼

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
17 March, 03:51
Have a beautiful day VK ❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 March, 03:49
This must have been filmed somewhere on Anon Island... there's no other way!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
17 March, 03:42
Not a care in the world with those two

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
17 March, 02:41
Good afternoon VK. I'm always late to the party!

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
17 March, 02:36
Good Morning :)

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 March, 01:46
When you got so many dance moves
😂❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 March, 01:32
GoOD Afternoon, VK.
It’s all about love. ❤️

TS = 9:13 > 13 > 4 > 1111.
46 sec. video (That number is already taken.).

Mar 10, 2018 12:57:07 PM EST
Anonymous
Mar 10, 2018 12:55:45 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
>>613049
Five Eyes is VERY important.
It won’t be around much longer.
Relevant here but not the focus.
Q
>>613082

Awesome! Five eyes is basically a group of countries asking each other to spy on one another's citizens so that they can skirt their own privacy laws. Which is treason, btw.
>>613103

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day. ☘️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
17 March, 12:51
How sweet! I could watch that little guy all day!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
17 March, 12:36
Good afternoon VK. Happy St. Patrick's Day and Fryday!