Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I hope we can all meet one day - I most likely sound crazy as some see it - I am not really concerned with punishment of others - I know others are out there hurting - I remember what it is like - not sure why I need to say this either - GOD is the only one who can heal all the bruises.
08:37 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
17 March, 09:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
👍 my frien

Sadly, there is a fine line between being passionate and being a fanatic; and it's more evident through (in-personal) programs with (limited) text vs, personal actions, words, deeds, faith, etc.

More often than not, the fanatic side wins out, because it's the loudest and attracts more attention. However, it's fire quickly goes out compared to the passionate.

Trying to remove yourself from the equation. i.e. ego (that is over-and-above the situation)
and trying to come from a place of humility, meekness, love, understanding, etc is a better solution

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
17 March, 10:14
In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
17 March, 09:03
Same here..
I want to meet all my fellow Patriot's!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 March, 08:42
Hehe
we are all crazy
some of the shit I spin will have me condemned

love it though🙃🙃

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 March, 10:00
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I keep most of it to myself anymore, lol. 😊