Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 March, 09:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And people bash AJ. He is right on most everything. Thats why they have censored him so hard. People really need to stop bashing. JUST BECAUSE some things are said in Q drops...people ran with it as if he was a bad guy. YES his father was in CIA or something but that doesnt make him bad. I do not listen to him cause I dont like his rants...but i think he has had to stop doing that due to health concerns. My roommate loves him..and is WIDE AWAKE..long before I was. I believe AJ wholeheartedly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:37
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
he's helped waken many, so I'm sort of message over messenger in this case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
16 March, 07:12

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 March, 06:17
Sounds like it! ;) https://www.reuters.com/te...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 06:35
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
indeed!