T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
Anonup, is this a real VK post? Refresh my memory if so.
01:23 AM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by GAPatriot73 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 March, 11:34
In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
16 March, 05:25
I remember seeing this posted. I also heard that they have technology that they can locate your "dot" They can read both your thoughts and see what you are seeing. There really isn't any privacy for any person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
16 March, 01:20
Dear NSA,

It's been a while, and things have changed, i have grown from a dot into an orbit....
I have always thought of you, as I am sure you think of me, but distance makes the heart grow fonder.

For both our sakes, I would put more distance between us, but the more I grow, the less the distance.

But please, even though I will never see you again, I want you to remember me for the teeny bright shining dot that I was... not for the orbit I have become.

I know its difficult to scroll past my orbit now, and I know you see me a round, but just remember me in those good 'ol dot times, it's all I ask.

Sincerely,

The guy looking up at the stars in the men in black movie...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 March, 11:55
Then why are there so many cold cases?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 11:47
Good morning VK!

Nana has said this same thing for a long time.

Here is where I would be with it, since it is a given, we needed to use this to our advantage with misinformation and misdirection.

Both sides can use the tools.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 March, 11:43
far beyond this, yes.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 March, 11:43
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Does this resemble darpa's V2K voice to skull technology? That bs stole 3 months of my life I wouldn't mind having back 😖

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 March, 11:22
Yes , he did post this.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
16 March, 10:30
I just dont understand the paranoia behind the need to know what every dam human on the planet is doing. WTF are they afraid of, they already control everything.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 March, 11:24
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Satan wants to control all to try and avoid the end.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 March, 11:30
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
They are afraid of US! Once you wake up....GAME OVER!

Not Important @Notimportant
16 March, 10:04
Phones can have "no sim" ?

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
16 March, 09:49
Yes, VK also appeared as CryptoKoba.

some one special to some @godrus
16 March, 08:22
so there are these databases - perhaps they lease them from NSA? But State's have their own Fusion Centers that also connect many streams of data to each person. I toured one of these last week. It's great to have them to find bad guys, but in the wrong hands, the power of these tools can destroy people's lives.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 March, 11:29
In response some one special to some to her Publication
The cabal is the supporter and creator of a lot of crime

With the fear of crime the world has created mass surveillance tools to try to detect and prevent crime.

IMO, the cabal plans to flip to control all with connecting these surveillance systems to their Banking and ESG network.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 March, 01:32
Yes, I remember that post.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 01:29
yes

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 March, 09:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Kinda cool this stuff ends up on Facebook!

Nice 1:29 :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 March, 11:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Please tell when this Crash happens, all of this Info Gets Erased? 🙏

Do we get a Do-Over? 🤷‍♀️🙏