Zanne Anon @Zanne63
15 March, 01:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 March, 05:09
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
So "classified" the person was first a woman, and then became a man? Because it says "her" and then "him".

Also, this sounds like a fantasy bedtime story for infants...

Where did this come from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
15 March, 05:20
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Posted on Twitter today ay 12:36 pm.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 March, 09:04
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Who posted it? Even so, it's not written well and when they begin to mix up the he's and she's there is a problem with the story ;)

Lily B.... @LilyB
15 March, 09:53
VK wrote it. The He/she thing is driving people nuts. I'll share some further posts.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 March, 10:12
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
That's really messed up and not at all like VK - but then again, I have watched and listened to him, but never felt especially close to him. I've always reserved my soul where he's concerned. Everyone follows VK like the pied piper - I tend to question, A LOT. I used to ask him, now I never see his direct posts, only those that follow him reposting. So somewhere along the line, I've been bumped off...probably too make questions, pointed ones at that.

But this whole thing is bizarre and a farce. There is A LOT written into that piece too - and then the ones you just posted give the whole thing an evil creepy vibe...

Lily B.... @LilyB
I agree. It is very bizarre, and I find myself watching from a safe distance--just keeping an eye on it all.
10:46 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lily B...., click on at the bottom under it