IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
Glad the Govt didn't kill me.
Pretty much gave me decades of pain and drugs. So happy I figured it out and stopped them all.
05:39 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by I_AM_READY in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 March, 01:34
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
Government Cartel. Murdering Psychopaths and Satanists. Good people just couldn't conceive of such evil. Glad you got out. Yay for the Human Race! Me too btw. Stay Human !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 March, 01:30
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
I was 10 in 1969 I got to hang out with my older sisters. They told me stories of the Government giving hippies drugs to stay Stoned, in hopes we would not Protest the Murder of our soldiers in the Vietnam war and the movement for Justice and equality for all, lead by Martin Luther King. I am living, Witnessing and experiencing the most important part of history Eva, where God has won and Satan no longer rules this world.
#EternallGreatful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 March, 03:00
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I caught someone who fell off a jet and broke my back. 21 years of opioids and 4 back surgeries. Off all meds and just dealing with it after I asked God for help. No worse off than I was