Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*Melania & Barron have an important role to play in this Epic Odyssey to save the world.

**Interesting that Melania Trump is following 45 people including (the legit) Barron Trump and Barron Trump is only following Melania Trump... but hasn’t activated his account yet.

***Astonishment abounds, Miracles in play & Storms in-route...

****Melania clearly knew about
The Storm (and Plan) back in 2012 ⬇️.
01:26 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 February, 11:06
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
It's my belief Melania is Q, mirroring Esther the 17th book of the bible. It makes sense of Q and Q+.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 February, 02:57
merci pour le partage 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 February, 05:43
or maybe Q is Melania.....

Janaya Storm @Janaya_keks
08 February, 02:23
Ive thought Barron was Q for the longest time now! His IQ is off the charts, plus the book, Baron Trumps marvellous underground journey. Plus he seemed to have been kept in the shadows a lot! I think he has a major role still even if hes not Q.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
08 February, 04:04
In response Janaya Storm to her Publication

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
08 February, 01:39
wouldnt that be crazy if Q was Barron?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 05:50
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
i thin that was #CANON
in the sense of OFFICIAL
in the
#QANON - universe

In dispute with:
a) some random amounts of possible s #kennedy s

b) #jared

c) #Melania

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 February, 11:57
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
Baron from the future...Quantum Technology...Quantum computers...Like Austin Steinbart speaks of...He said he (Austin) sends messages in the future back to the past (now)...Could be! Not kidding around, JVB