SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 March, 06:27
“Dear Donald,” Kennedy Jr. wrote to the future president. “Many thanks for joining us the other day at the George offices to discourse on politics, New York, men and women. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed your remarks and I trust you found the questions thought-provoking. You were most generous to make the time. Thanks again. -John Kennedy.”

https://45books.com/

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 06:55
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
"Kennedy Jr., who captivated the nation with his iconic final salute at age three to his father after his assassination, was a national favorite as a young boy growing up at the White House. Later in life, he founded George magazine and Trump said he was planning to run for the Senate in New York — and probably would have been president of the United States himself — had he not died in a tragic plane crash in the summer of 1999.

'He was a great guy. He was a friend of mine,' Trump said when asked about him and the letter he sent. 'Even though we were of a different persuasion, I believe he would have run for the Senate and that he would have been president someday. He was a handsome guy. He was a fantastic guy. He had the "it factor," and he would have gone to the top of the world in the Kennedy family.'”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
So, President Trump's book (unsigned) is selling for $99... Any connection to '99 (1999), when Jr.'s plane crashed -- since that's mentioned in the article about his new book?
And 9+9=18=R=JFK Jr.

Signed, it's $399 -- 3 9+9, March 18?
Or maybe 99 x 3

Might not mean anything at all. But I like to look at the numbers.

www.45books.com
08:14 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 March, 06:17
March 18 that's my birthday ill be a whopping 64 years old wow

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 March, 06:27
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
💚Happy early birthday friend!

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
15 March, 05:57
Interesting. 🤔
No coinkydinks…
nothing is random….

right….?