Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The real Jfk Jr. doesn't post photos of himself all day long.
01:17 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 April, 04:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
hrretoucher17 has a huge follwing on Telegram and people truly think he is John F Kennedy Jr. Thank You for callling him out
Ghost Ezra karma is real and this horrible person needs to go down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
08 February, 11:35
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
08 February, 11:28
Exactly!!! There are soooo many accounts pretending to be him and none of them are him. They just use his name and look and people swarm there and follow. It's sad actually. Hopefully people use better decernment!! Pretending to be someone wanted by the Cabal isn't smart either...

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
08 February, 09:28
agree. but dangit. he sure should. 😊

Sam Adams @SamAdams
08 February, 08:56
And he doesn't post a bunch of shit that ain't even close to true either. I spotted that LARP instantaneously. I've followed the real one at least at a minimum 2 separate occasions. This one is some 30 something year old looking for a lot of attention or someone trying to infiltrate.

Sam Adams @SamAdams
08 February, 09:18
In response Sam Adams to his Publication
Just to add something ... the real one has obvious wisdom behind his posts.

Melody Hankins @mhankins
08 February, 08:29
I agree

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 07:34
👍

Frog Qqq @Frog51842473
08 February, 05:38
Thank you, finally someone tells people that this isn't him...

Wonder Woman @Spifty12
08 February, 05:14
🤣I laughed way too hard that you had to state that!

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 04:54
if I were JFK Jr. i would make a video of myself masturbating and then i would watch it while i masterbated. Just saying IF I were him but sadly Im not him ;)

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 February, 02:52
He's a busy man! he's busy saving the world. I find him to be a humble man.

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
08 February, 02:51
Is there another site for JFK or JR now?

Sassy Dee @Sassypatriot2020
08 February, 02:32
HSRetoucher has been called out by raisincain multiple times on twitt for being a larp before the purge. I continued to follow HSretoucher on twitt because people sent him great pics because they believed him to be the real deal.

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
08 February, 02:12
The real one could post a few to my account if he'd like. 😂😂😂😂😂

Maga Nana @MagaNana
08 February, 02:08
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
seriously? hmmm

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
08 February, 02:05
agreed. john and carolyn have ideas.

Angel Joy @superradangel
08 February, 01:59
THANK YOU. I wish ppl wouldn't fall for stuff like this so easily.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 February, 01:59
hsretoucher was also on Twitter posting some crazy things for a while - some said he'd been debunked as the "real thing" but folks kept following anyway

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
08 February, 01:55
i know many that truly believe thats him🤦🏻‍♀️
nothing i say or do has changed their minds...can lead a horse to water but.....

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 01:45
Does he send current pictures to you personally for them to be posted on relatively obscure social media?

I see he likes Pepe green.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
love that picture!

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
08 February, 01:43
lmao no shit huh!

LeAhna Sol @LSol
08 February, 01:37
THANK YOU lol

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
08 February, 01:32
I suspected the real JFK JR probably has more important things to do. And would not play such cruel teasing games with his followers, English apparently being his second language.

Adel Jones @PositiveMind
08 February, 01:43
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
hopefully 3rd or 4th lol His grammar is too bad for the 2nd language ha ha

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
08 February, 01:30
Blocked hsretoucher long time ago on twitr. Red flag any time see reappearance. Fake. FF. If see, beware!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
08 February, 01:29
Argh... How many times do I need to tell people that the account HS Retoucher was already a Shill account on Twitter! He had for the longest time a post pinned saying that Jr. would come out in October last year at a rally at Dallas, it never happened! This account on Telegram is the same Shill HS Retoucher! (Headshot Retoucher)

08 February, 02:07
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I joined for the memes.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 01:28
No, why would he! He just wants to be known as a good man.

Jack Anon @jackylope
08 February, 01:27
😂lol, obviously.

Zena Jin @zenalove
08 February, 01:25
I don't understand many people believe telegram. Yes many of them are real accounts but a lot of them are fake AF and people still fall for it.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 01:19
Jr is alive. That's not him.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰🥰

08 February, 02:08
correct.