Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 04:38
Field McConnell was one of the first Patriots to show his face, go on YouTube & social media and expose evil.

Zero fear. Faith in the Creator.

He’s dealt with negative/positive consequences from those actions.

But I believe he’s safe.

He sets the bar for bravery IMO. The ultimate example of exposing true evil with 100% truth, shooting from the hip.

He gave a lot of Anons courage to do what they went and did after they learned from Field.

What a legend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Yes loved watching Field! That's when I first heard Juan O Savin and I thought I would hear JFK Jr calling in to talk to him as well...He helped me a lot! Then they came after him for threatening the DA in Broward County FL I think it was...Big balls eh? They didn't like that and eventually came and got him...Bastards...I haven't heard crap from him since...He must have agreed to a gag order or they threatened him pretty good...Anyone know where he's broadcasting or posting or anything where he's active let me know please, thank you, Jvbanon
07:17 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 March, 12:04
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
It is my belief that he's in balls deep testifying under oath at military tribunals...he was inmFloridia...which is right off the coast of Gitmo...and very close to some southern military bases. Field is along side Pres and CiC Trump! I really want to hug him and kiss his cheek...im very serious about that. I never had a grandfather on either side...so I adopted him, tho he doesn't know that yet. I would Shirley tell him all that before I hugged and kissed him...but he would have to knock me down to avoid a Loving kiss from me!!! πŸ₯²πŸ’―πŸ’₯🀍🏁🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 March, 01:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Love that guy to! Field would love it if he knew what you were doing! I hope to see him soon somewhere...I hope he gets his own podcast again or shows up Hot Boxin with MIke Tyson...That would be fabulous!!! LMAO