Lady Patriot @PatriotMomma17
Sorry for being quiet for a while. I have caught the dreaded COVID bug. I have had a high fever and sore throat for two days now. I should be up to snuff soon
01:16 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotMomma17 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 01:36
In response Lady Patriot to her Publication
Praying for you LP! I`m still recovering from it, luckily not on the meds since Friday, was out for 2 weeks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 02:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thank you Johnny! I am so glad you are getting better! Don't wanna wait two weeks for this to pass though 😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Hubbard @OldmotherH
08 February, 01:27
praying for a quick and complete recovery!

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
08 February, 01:18
I hope you're feeling better soon

08 February, 01:19
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
Thank you! i hope so as well

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
08 February, 01:18
praying for you to get better soon

08 February, 01:19
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
Thank you patriot!