Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:53
A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
Am upset that a person my friend knows, DIED 3 days after he took the vaccine. Why is the pagan god of death, their Emblem, on all of their equipment? 200 CCP in our Pharmaceuticals made a euthanasia shot. They call it a TRIAL because the vaccine comes with NO papers of the ingredients. Many of us will be dead by next year. 100% of the animals died in some of their clinicsl trials. IT WORKS!
01:15 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenWarrior in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
08 February, 01:21
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Regina, we must pray that God will nullify the effects of this bioweapon! This is such and egregous act of treachery forced on the fearful sheep in this world, my own sister being one of them😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
08 February, 01:30
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» prayers for your sister!

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
08 February, 01:17
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
It's πŸ’”!!!