P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 March, 12:37
Happy 3/14 Patriots! 😎

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Happy 3/14 Patriots! :)

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://www.breitbart.com/...
02:31 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 10:50
He posted this right after RFKJr interview was put up online I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
14 March, 08:25

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 March, 06:41
πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ™ŒπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯³

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 March, 06:06
MY HUSBAND PREORDERED THIS BOOK FOR ME LAST NIGHT CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT TO ADD TO MY TRUMP COLLECTION

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 March, 05:59
Ah! I should've scrolled down your page first. You have a different time zone. POTUS shared that at 12:37 PM ET -- and you had shared your initial post at 12:37 AM. So, POTUS was copying you. LOL! ;)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 March, 05:59
Hi PJ πŸ‘‹How's that little guy doing? Just came across this too. This book should be sooooo good!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 March, 11:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hi there MQ! Little guy is doing fantastic and getting bigger everyday. Thanks for asking Patriot! Hope you and yours are well. Can’t believe we’re almost to the finale of this war. πŸ˜πŸ™

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 March, 03:10
πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 March, 06:45
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication