Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
14 March, 09:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
14 March, 09:04
Hi Kim - yesterdays VK gangup session, still clueless BUT, would you say, perhaps, the 🐱 is out of the bag ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 March, 02:33
I'm pretty sure there's a bigger reason for ur Twitter travails. And reasons that will benefit u all, and the plan.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 March, 02:10
So we should be let back on if he wants the truth on there

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 02:15
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I agree.
VK said yesterday that everyone will be back eventually which is great news. It's just the waiting is the hardest part!

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
14 March, 01:18
What about SpaceX [FakeX]? The Whole Truth and Nothin But!
Thanks for the truths so far Elon!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
14 March, 02:35
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I don't think we'll ever know the complete truth. We're just not important enough. I feel lucky to know many of the lies; the big ones.. 🐸