JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We're going to have some fun today Truth seeker. I took a couple of weeks of quiet to drown out all of the chatter because I found myself losing my sense of humor. I needed to reflect on where I've been, where I am, and where I'm going. Hopefully the perspective I gleaned while I was away might be of some use to you. I am going to pack my son some lunch now, fix him some breakfast, see him off to school, and then we'll enjoy some ruminating.
10:23 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 March, 03:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The Power of Self-Emptying.

"What is Empty Must Be Filled, That is the Way of Heaven and Earth." -Lao-Tsu, THE TAO TE CHING

It is only when we STOP and Purposefully Let the Emotional/Mental Fragmentation of our "MONKEY MIND" Relax and Fall into the Profound Silence of the Mother/Father Heart, that we can be Reborn and Rejuvenated and Return to the Original Consciousness of the Garden.
We begin our lIves in Unconscious Unity with the Mother Heart and as we Grow and Develop Our Individual Personalities We become Lost in the Wilderness of Fear-Based, Emotional and Mental Fragmentation of the World into which we are Born.
It is Necessary, from Time to Time, to Fast and Pray and Commune with the Universal Presence which is the True ource of Our Being.
Jesus Showed Us How to Do this when He Entered the "WILDERNESS" for Forty Days and Nights. He Also Modeled this when He Finally Surrendered His Individual Will to the Will of the Creator in the Garden of Gethsamane

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 March, 04:24
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I WILL TO WILL THY WILL

Jesus and the Dark Night of the Soul in the Garden of Gethsamane
Gethsemane - 2000 Film | Jesus Christ Superstar - YouTube

Seventeenth in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar film. Performed by Glenn Carter as Jesus.Buy tickets for your nearest Jesus Christ Supe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:45
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You are just like water.

Ange Love @LoveM
14 March, 01:03
Rest and reflection with purpose in our life is so important 🙏🏻❤️Grateful for all you do and share with us🐸

Enjoy your day with your son🥰

#FamilyIsEverything

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:43
In response Ange Love to her Publication
And I am so very grateful for you.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
14 March, 12:24
❤️Luke 11:30
For as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so also the Son of Man will be to this generation.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jonas Brothers - Remember This (Official Video) - YouTube

"Remember This" by Jonas Brothers - available everywhere NOW!https://jonasbrothers.lnk.to/RememberThis►Remember This Tour Dates: https://JonasBrothers.com/To...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:41
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
14 March, 11:58 (E)
❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 March, 11:48
Hopefully Your Time recharged and Rested You! 🥰🙏🏼

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:40
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
It really did. Thank you very much.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 March, 11:47
I'm ready to take some time off as well. I was thinking about taking a cruise.

Ange Love @LoveM
14 March, 01:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Looking forward to a cruise someday when the dust settles

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I highly recommend taking a break. The Movie isn't going anywhere. I have returned feeling more appreciation for everything we enjoy here.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 11:44
Glad to have you back, hope you feel much better!
It is not an easy battle, it truly takes a lot out of us. Laughter is the best medicine.
Who ever said that first was pretty smart, imo.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A fair amount of my time was spent getting hilarious again. You've been warned Nana. ❤

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
14 March, 11:15

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 March, 10:24
Great move brother, Love You..

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:33
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I see you out there planting seeds Patriot. Love and appreciate you too.