Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
I have no idea how many of us from AU are still waiting to get back on Twitter, but maybe we are being held back en-masse in order to allow a more organic development & second wave of free-thinking patriots to lead. no group names, labels or riddles for them in their round. we were the map crew, archeologists, historians and did the big long digs into the chamber back when people thought the X was in the wrong place…or a lost cause… now that we opened it up we were told to leave, THEY are going in, doing inventory and claiming that it is all real. THEY are sharing with later adopters and moderate skeptics blinded by the original kek and frens fanfare. We will eventually be let back into the treasure room to celebrate together.
01:05 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
14 March, 01:46
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
When I joined twatter back in 2017 or 18, it was because it was apparent that news would not treat Trump fairly. I wanted to hear directly from him, uncensored and not just some newsies interpretation. When he was banned I deleted my account. Won’t go back. Trump is not there and won’t be. Twatter is a cesspool full of negativity and trolls. Just not interested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396