Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 March, 12:05
Hows everyones day going?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 March, 09:32
In response New Years Day to her Publication
The are losing the infowar.
They are trying to make it physical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 March, 06:10
In response New Years Day to her Publication
This brings tears to my eyes.

Yesterday, I went to a neighbor's child's birthday party. I spoke at length with a mom, catching up. She told me she grew up in 80s and 90s and felt safe then, but she says she lives in fear for her children because of the world they are growing up in. She said she used to run outside as a kid, and have fun growing up, but she does not dare let her children out of her sight, and that is terrible. She says they don't have freedom. She says she has anxiety about their future. She told me her daughter's teacher said negative things to her about her dreams of what she want to do for work as an artist growing up, and she said wonderful things to her daughter about never let anything take your dream away of who you want to be, and the teacher is wrong (and she said she will talk to the teacher). Her daughter is hearing impaired. We both recognized a marxist teacher and she will quietly handle it this week.

I am praying for her and her sweet children.