COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
— BQQM — YOU TOUGHT EPSTEIN ISLAND WAS BAD — WAIT TILL PEOPLE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS PLACE — INVESTIGATE THE GETTY MUSEUM, A PEDOPHILE FORTRESS WITH MORE THEN 12 FLOORS UNDERGROUND — TWO MILLION WOMEN & CHILDREN WERE THERE TILL 2018 — THERE ARE ELEVATORS & PRACTICALLY A CITY DOWN BELOW WITH THOUSANDS OF SEXSLAVES — ONLY PEOPLE ON THE A LIST CAN WALK ALL OVER THIS PLACE, THE ELEVATORS LEAD TO A TUNNEL SYSTEM — IT IS GUARDED WITH HIGH SECURITY — IT IS A HELL CREATED WITHIN ANOTHER HELL! — EPSTEIN ISLAND IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG! — WELCOME TO REALITY —
08:51 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
13 March, 01:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Look up Steven D Kelley and his experience with remote viewing this place. They have remote viewers of their own protecting this place. Creepy. 🤔🤢🤮
https://throughthelookingg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
darylribinsen @darylribinsen
13 March, 09:48
pedophilia = capital punishment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
13 March, 09:13
Gosh, this ruined my good day!!! 😟

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
13 March, 09:04
I've been waiting for this one to come out.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 March, 09:00
I visited the Getty museum years ago and got weird, negative vibes from the place. I never went back because it was so depressing and now I know why.