Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
How about Veronica Monday this week?
❤️🤍💙
08:12 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mcnut in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 March, 07:03
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
I believe with all my heart she never left..Love ya, Girl.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
13 March, 10:39
Veronica Everyday / Every time we travel under a bridge!!! Your are Always in my heart of hearts, Veronica! You can't keep a great gal down!!! 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 March, 09:11

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
13 March, 07:21
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
interesting! I never considered that one. Cant wait for the credits to roll. :)

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
13 March, 09:04
You had 55 likes when I saw this.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 March, 09:01

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 March, 08:58
In

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 March, 08:51
Wouldn't a giant bear hug from Veronica be the best right now? Love her so much, look at that smile!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 March, 08:34
Cannot believe she’s gone. What an inspiration she is. I hold on to meeting her some day!
🇺🇸💕🙏✨🥰💝

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 March, 08:24
Veronica Monday sounds great...Let's go with it

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
13 March, 08:20
Boy I sure do miss her presence here! Thanks for posting! 🙏🐸♥️🐸🙏

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
13 March, 08:22
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Ditto. That contagious smile gets every time. :)