Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
VK and others have recommended Fasting in order to purge bodies of toxins etc. Completing a 2-3 day fast can do wonders for the body and allow it to perform more efficiently with less stress.

Our Economy will also go thru a Fasting period. Money will no longer be force-fed to stimulate an economy riddled with excess toxins. Insolvent banks, corrupt companies, and superfluous government programs/departments will no longer be fed this junk food. Our economy will fast, become lean, and have less bloat. Only those Departments and Businesses which are truly needed will survive.

This Fasting process will take much longer than 2-3 days. Our economy will experience hunger pangs and will need to purge the "toxins" before we are fit and the Normies minds are clear enough to see the truth.

After the purge, when everyone is on the same page, we will whip ourselves back into shape and Make America (and the world) Great Again. Stick together Frens.

#TheBestIsYetToCome #TheGreatPurge
09:53 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 March, 10:46
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Thank you so much for these words of wisdom. I love how you stated things in regards to the overall health of our country and fasting. Glorious, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
12 March, 11:11
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You're welcome :) Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm also a foodie so anything I make analogies with has food involved lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396