Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 March, 05:09
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Commie b*tch!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
12 March, 10:34
A Bitch from HeLL-I was fortunate my two brothers came home-my sister-in-law's brother didn't. No Name was the same as Jane, maybe worse. & don't forget about that asshole Johnson. So many had health problems from agent orange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
12 March, 10:17 (E)
Yes, and the men were then tortured unmercifully because of her!! I have NEVER ONCE seen any movie she acted in due to this, I have boycotted this traitor for nearly 50 years, since I was a teenager! She deserves to be hanged!!! And maybe she already has been!!🤞🤞🤞

arba happihr @arba
12 March, 10:02
What a traitor. She and Soros same lounge.

arba happihr @arba
12 March, 10:02
What a traitor. She and Soros same lounge.

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
12 March, 10:00
two people on Earth i cannot stand to even look at... Jane Fonda and Bruce Springsteen.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 March, 09:01
In response We Go All to his Publication
Bruce turned out to be a huge disappointment as well for me.