Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 March, 02:20
VK on Twitter - 2:08pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 March, 02:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🐳 Good Day Kim :) Not sure why, but I am feeling a sense of peace, can't quite explain. Feel that when this happens, a lot of pressure (Financial life pressures.) will come off me as well as many others. Not sure why, embracing the peaceful vibe. 💓 🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 March, 02:36
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
because you know the truth by the way it feels - as they say.
plus, you know what is happening and why. glad you're calm!

Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
13 March, 12:38
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
as comfy as saying --- there's a flea on the wing of a fly on a frog , on a bump on a log , at the hole of the bottom of the see.😊

America First @AmericaFirst17
13 March, 11:15
The other Simpsons link I posted predicting the SVB bank crash was deleted by the original author. Here is a 1994 Simpsons episode on the bank crashing.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Simpsons Cartoons Prediction about Silicon Valley Bank Crash | Real or Fake? - YouTube

Simpsons Cartoons Prediction about Silicon Valley Bank Crash | Real or Fake?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 March, 08:03
Fort 😎👊

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 March, 08:45
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Merci, Ami!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 March, 07:58 (E)
Good morning my brother! Hugs💞YES...a frog in a log comfy!!!😊

13 March, 08:01
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Hello my beautiful sister!
I am glad to see you this morning! Going to be some fun times ahead!

12 March, 05:17

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 March, 04:37
Lol...we had a friend that would always say..." I am fine as frog hair". 😜

12 March, 09:09
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
I had one that said that also lol...

12 March, 04:29

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 March, 03:40
👍😄💗💗

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 March, 02:56
All right ! Now your talking 🐸🍀 Have a great day !

12 March, 03:02
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
You as well.