Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
12 March, 06:55
Andrew Bridgen 32 mins ago

I can confirm that during my visit to Washington DC last Christmas/ New Year I was informed that the US DoD were responsible for both the virus and the vaccines. Fort Detrick was named. Also a facility in Canada. (1/2)

By the end of the month I expect to see the start of criminal proceedings against the many politicians and officials who are responsible around the world. (2/2)

https://twitter.com/ABridg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
Comments on Bridgen statement:

comment 1:

I admire your optimism, but experience has shown me that the "powers that be" only entertain the illusion of being held accountable. Ultimately they'll pick their fall guy and skate away beyond accountability as usual.

comment 2:

Do u truly think tht will happen? Don't the ppl with the power protect their own? I hate 2 b cynical, bt I just don't c it. I think very few (if any) of those responsible 4 this mess that has permeated the entire globe will be held to account. They ruin everything then walk away.

---

What do the above comments fail to realise?

TPTB are TPTW - They have no power.
07:32 AM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Gary Lindsay to his Publication
Only people mentioned by gary_seventeen17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gary Lindsay, click on at the bottom under it