Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 March, 04:57
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I have been watching that for a few months when it was posted on TS. So it’s been going on if o can remember rt for at least two or three months

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 March, 05:05
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Thank you Judith :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
11 March, 04:50
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
This is a screenshot from Feb 10th, 2023. I think that's when I first noticed it. I thought it was a glitch, but 1 month later & it's still *0

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 March, 04:55
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thank you :) I had not been to the site to check it out for awhile.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
12 March, 03:29
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
I did a little checking. The US debt ceiling hit its limit Jan 19, 2023. That impacts the dollar to gold ratio, so our M2 money supply is declining. M2 supply will be money held by non-bank public, gold, silver, oil etc.
Gold, Silver, Oil will remain at zero until our debt goes down (not happening) or the debt ceiling is raised.

What I'm not certain of is how a banking Black Swan event impacts this & the possibilities of gold standard changes. Need to do some research on this. Found it interesting the gold amounts each country holds.